Last updated [March 12, 2018]
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THE DISCLAIMER CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MEDICAL ADVICE.
1. About the Application
1.1. Welcome to Spidentify (the “Application”), a mobile application providing information about spiders (the ‘Services’).
1.2 This Application is operated by Minibeast Wildlife (ABN 94 396 062 691). Access to and use of the Application, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Minibeast Wildlife to the User (“you”). Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Application, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Application, or any of its Services, immediately.
1.3 Minibeast Wildlife reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Minibeast Wildlife updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
2.1 You accept the Terms by using or browsing the Application. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Minibeast Wildlife in the user interface.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
3.1. The Application, the content and all of the related products of Minibeast Wildlife are subject to copyright. The material on the Application is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Application (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Application, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features, collectively the “Content”) or the content are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Minibeast Wildlife or its contributors.
3.2. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Minibeast Wildlife, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a User to:
- (a) use the Application pursuant to the Terms;*
- (b) copy and store the Application and the material contained in the Application in your device’s cache memory;
- (c) print pages from the Application for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- (d) share Approved Content on Supported Sites, for your own personal and non-commercial Use. “Approved Content” is limited to that which can be shared online via the Application’s own sharing button directly, as is, without changes. “Supported Sites” is limited to social networks options available through the Application’s sharing button directly.
- (a) business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- (b) right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- (c) thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
- (a) all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- (b) Minibeast Wildlife will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the content or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the content or the late supply of the content), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- (a) failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- (b) the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Application, the content, or any of its content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Application);
- (c) costs incurred as a result of you using the Application, the content or any of the products of Minibeast Wildlife; and
- (d) the content or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
- (a) any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Application or attempts to do so; and/or
- (b) any breach of the Terms.